The party for women was proud to host Former President Bill Clinton, who is best known for his ability to convincingly lie about the times he cheated on his wife. Of course the media lionized him and acted as if he had just won Obama the election – what was Glenn’s take? Find out in the clip above from radio!
Bill “Slick Willy” Clinton to the rescue
- Liberal Protestors Lose It When Town Hall Chaplain Prays in Jesus’ Name
- Rachel Dolezal: Cultural Appropriation Gone Wrong
- Confirmed: Meryl Streep Is Awful
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar Monologue Didn’t Unify the Country, But It Definitely Made Fun of Matt Damon
- Trump Cancels on White House Correspondents Dinner: ‘Have A Great Evening!’