President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations