President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message
- WATCH: Russian Man Climbs Into Bears’ Cage to Give Them Milk. He Leaves One-Handed.
- Whoa, Bethsaida! Archaeologists May Have Found Peter’s Home Town