President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- James Shaw is the ‘American Spirit’ personified
- Jay Feely should have seen this coming but has nothing to apologize for
- Glenn Beck’s guide on how to blow a progressive’s mind
- OVERREACTION: Starbucks kerfuffle spurs racial training for all 8,000+ locations
- STOP THE PRESSES! ‘Time’ magazine’s top 100 list will make your head explode.