President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- More Disturbing Details Emerge About School Rape by Illegal Aliens
- Cosmo Magazine Tries to Give Constitutional Lesson, Gets Ripped for ’Embarrassing’ Article
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Lifetime Achievement Award for Doing Nothing
- Domino’s Stock Has Outperformed Google, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon This Decade
- Trump’s Budget Cuts Give Big Bird the Boot