President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- WHOA: Hannity Tweets That This One Report Could Spell ‘The Total End Of Fox News As We Know It’
- Chelsea Clinton Tries Debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter. Not a Good Idea.
- Outrageous: Linda Sarsour Giving CUNY’s Commencement Speech
- Joss Whedon Vomits up Vile Joke About Teen Cancer Survivors
- WATCH: Heineken Just Put Out the Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad