President Obama recently visited a pizza shop and the owner became so excited he bear hugged the President and lifted him up off his feet. Since the incident people have boycotted his shop – Glenn, Pat & Stu debate on radio whether or not that should be the case. And also, how was this guy not taken down by Secret Service? Get the story in the clip above!
Should the pizza guy be boycotted?
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal
- Vox Writer Who Invented Nonexistent Bridge Quells Rumors About ‘Fake’ Swedish Rape Epidemic
- New Study Shows 75 Percent of Venezuelans Losing Dangerous Amounts of Weight Due to Starvation
- WATCH: Man Points Camera at Ice and Captures the Unimaginable