Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- Liberal or Conservative, You Should Worry About the Government Targeting Your Data
- ‘Where’s the Hammer?’: MSNBC Host Apologizes After Leaked On-Camera Meltdown
- Show Prep – September 22, 2017
- Three Things You Need to Know – September 21, 2017
- 44 Percent of College Students Are Wrong About the First Amendment in This Survey