Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- The Media Once Lambasted Glenn for Calling the President Racist – Now Look What They’re Saying
- Three Things You Need to Know – January 22, 2018
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- Here’s Why Both the Left and the Right Are Wrong on Pro-Life Issues
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life