Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- POLL: Would You Rather Swim With a Shark or Watch ‘Twilight’ With Pat?
- Michael Phelps ‘Raced’ a ‘Shark,’ Kind Of. Not Really.
- Actor: Use Animation to Push ‘Progressive Values’ to Kids
- Media Spews Fake Headlines After Glenn’s Weekend Interview
- Some Important Takeaways From a Fascinating Interview With Glenn Beck