Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- This Viral Animated Commercial for BBC One Hits All the Feels
- GOP Pollster Frank Luntz: ‘Alabama Is a Symptom of What’s Happening Around the Country’
- Watch Glenn Read ‘The Immortal Nicholas’ Every Night Until Christmas
- Many Questions Remain Unanswered About Russia’s Election Interference
- Do These 3 Trials Expose What’s Wrong With Our Justice System?