Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- Dana Loesch Shares How ‘Repeated Threats’ Forced Her Family to Move
- Bowe Bergdahl Isn’t the Most Important Part of His Story – These 6 Soldiers Are
- The Philadelphia Eagles Are an Example to All of Us – Here’s Why
- Woman Kidnapped at Knifepoint Fends off Attacker With Concealed Firearm
- Labeling NRA Members ‘Terrorists’ Has Unintended Consequences