Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- FBI Deputy Director cries victim in aftermath of his termination for lying under oath
- Female professor blasts ‘nerdy’ history conference at Stanford for absurd reason
- KGB-style tactics result in another landslide Putin win
- Far right women sell xenophobia with pretty faces
- Teacher finds out the hard way not all protests are created equal