Author John Fund has a new book out looking at the corrupt voting system and talking about the potential problems we face in November’s general election. Al Franken won a close call in 2008 to become Obama’s deciding 60th vote on Obamacare – but it turned out later that Franken had over 1,100 votes from felons who voted illegally. What type of madness will go one this year? Check out the interview in the clip above.
Author John Fund weighs in on voter fraud
- POLL: Did Sean Spicer Actually Lie During Trump’s Press Briefing?
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March