Violence in the Middle East is spreading, the economy continues to collapse in Europe, and now Japan and China are getting really annoyed at each other and ready to come to blows. What are they fighting about? How far will it go? Glenn explains in the clip above.
Are we headed for World War 3?
- Is Religious Expression Over? American Teen Shares What His Hindu Faith Means
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message
- WATCH: Russian Man Climbs Into Bears’ Cage to Give Them Milk. He Leaves One-Handed.