Violence in the Middle East is spreading, the economy continues to collapse in Europe, and now Japan and China are getting really annoyed at each other and ready to come to blows. What are they fighting about? How far will it go? Glenn explains in the clip above.
Are we headed for World War 3?
- Breaking: Authorities Identify Manchester Suicide Bomber
- Manchester Arena Explosion: 19 Killed in ‘Terror Attack by Suicide Bomber’ at Ariana Grande Concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website