Violence in the Middle East is spreading, the economy continues to collapse in Europe, and now Japan and China are getting really annoyed at each other and ready to come to blows. What are they fighting about? How far will it go? Glenn explains in the clip above.
Are we headed for World War 3?
- Cruz Proposes Bill That Would Declassify Backgrounds of Obama’s Gitmo Releases
- Historically Low Abortion Rates Demonstrate Pro-Life Progress
- Disrupt J20 Scaling Back Inauguration Attacks After O’Keefe’s Second Video
- How Much Do the Editors at The Washington Post Hate Religion? A Lot, and This Headline Proves It.
- Girl Scouts Respond Perfectly To Criticism Of Inauguration Day Parade Participation