Violence in the Middle East is spreading, the economy continues to collapse in Europe, and now Japan and China are getting really annoyed at each other and ready to come to blows. What are they fighting about? How far will it go? Glenn explains in the clip above.
Are we headed for World War 3?
- Filmmaker Beaten in Sweden Reveals Why the European Rape Crisis Is Being Ignored
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal