You know when Van Jones, Ed Schultz, James Carville and pretty much everyone else on the left says Romney won decisively it’s a really bad night for Obama. This was just the performance Mitt Romney needed – he dispelled many popular liberal myths about him and his command on stage put the President on defense all night. Glenn gloats, er, recaps the debate in the clip above.
It’s unanimous: Romney KO’s Obama in 1st debat
- POLL: Did Sean Spicer Actually Lie During Trump’s Press Briefing?
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March