You know when Van Jones, Ed Schultz, James Carville and pretty much everyone else on the left says Romney won decisively it’s a really bad night for Obama. This was just the performance Mitt Romney needed – he dispelled many popular liberal myths about him and his command on stage put the President on defense all night. Glenn gloats, er, recaps the debate in the clip above.
It’s unanimous: Romney KO’s Obama in 1st debat
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said
- ‘False Flag’? Alex Jones Is Back With Another Disgusting Claim About a School Shooting
- The Bumpy Road That Won Abraham Lincoln His Presidency