Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS
- Apple Vows $350 Billion Investment in US Economy – Here’s What It Means for You