Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- WHOA: Hannity Tweets That This One Report Could Spell ‘The Total End Of Fox News As We Know It’
- Chelsea Clinton Tries Debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter. Not a Good Idea.
- Outrageous: Linda Sarsour Giving CUNY’s Commencement Speech
- Joss Whedon Vomits up Vile Joke About Teen Cancer Survivors
- WATCH: Heineken Just Put Out the Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad