Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- 11 Unauthorized Government Spending Programs Trump Cut From His 2018 Budget
- The Pentagon Is 3D-Printing a Baby ‘Mother of All Bombs’
- Father of Accused Manchester Attacker Says His Son Is Innocent
- Hannity: Media Matters Is Trying To Silence Me
- The Pope’s Gift to President Trump Might Make Your Head Explode