Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- Here’s the One Thing We Can Learn Now From the Tennessee Church Shooting
- Health Insurance Will Be ‘Completely Unaffordable’ for Many Americans Next Year
- Glenn: NFL ‘Controversy’ Is a Distraction From the Real Issues
- You’re Likely a Lot Less Prepared for Crisis Than You Realize
- Why the Three Words ‘As You Wish’ Are Eternally Significant