Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- Greed, excess, manipulation, robbery: this budget bill represents the worst of Washington DC
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed