Sometimes politicians and pundits try to make the federal debt and deficit sound a lot more complicated than they really are. You see, sometimes you just need to use some common sense to understand what needs to be done to fix things. How does it work with the national debt? Glenn explains in the clip above.
WATCH: Common Sense Math
- Confirmed: Meryl Streep Is Awful
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar Monologue Didn’t Unify the Country, But It Definitely Made Fun of Matt Damon
- Trump Cancels on White House Correspondents Dinner: ‘Have A Great Evening!’
- Family Pays for Flavored Water and Leaves, Waiter Finds Touching Note and $500 Tip on Their Check
- ‘Self-indulgent Speech’: Viola Davis Left out a Few Professions in Her #Oscars Speech