Tonight’s the big VP showdown between Paul Ryan and Joe Biden — but which Joe Biden will we get? The likable, personable “Uncle Joe,” or the “Uncle Joe” that you try to ignore during family get-togethers. You know, the one who says things like “you can’t walk into a 7-Eleven without a slight Indian accent” and brags about the president’s “big stick”. Just in case it’s the ladder, Glenn, Pat and Stu went through some of Biden’s “greatest hits” on radio today.
Debate Preview: The Gaffe Machine’s Greatest Hits
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed
- An open letter to James Madison
- Palestinian leader calls US ambassador ‘son of a dog’ in latest rage-fueled tirade
- Facebook revokes data firm’s access for helping Trump campaign but didn’t mind when Obama did the same thing
- ‘Hate crime’ or not, Texas serial bomber’s expanding range has authorities in overdrive