Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- Toronto Professor Shares ‘12 Rules’ for Fighting Chaos in the World
- Mueller Is Democrats’ ‘Best Hope’ for a Trump Impeachment – Will He Be Fired?
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 18, 2017
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Oklahoma Running Back Rodney Anderson Cleared After Sexual Assault Allegations