Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures