Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- Greed, excess, manipulation, robbery: this budget bill represents the worst of Washington DC
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed