Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- WHOA: Hannity Tweets That This One Report Could Spell ‘The Total End Of Fox News As We Know It’
- Chelsea Clinton Tries Debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter. Not a Good Idea.
- Outrageous: Linda Sarsour Giving CUNY’s Commencement Speech
- Joss Whedon Vomits up Vile Joke About Teen Cancer Survivors
- WATCH: Heineken Just Put Out the Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad