Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- People Lose Freedom When They Lose Hope—So Hold on to Hope
- Glenn’s ‘Really Weird Life’ Led Him to You—And He’s Listening
- Sarah Palin Sues NY Times Over Editorial Tying Her to Giffords Shooting
- On Migration, Europe Is Admitting the Truth to Itself
- PICTURES: Here’s What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like