Be sure to tune in to TheBlaze TV for debate coverage tonight as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama hold their second of three debates. Tonight is the dreaded townhall format, in which people who still can’t figure out which candidate they agree with most get to ask questions. Yeah, should be enlightening. Or a lot of pandering. One of the two. Glenn previews the debate with Pat & Stu on radio today in the clip above.
Townhall debate TONIGHT
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- Father Publicly Denounces ‘Prodigal’ Son, Charlottesville White Nationalist Participant
- BOOYAH! #LifeWins! Texas PERMANENTLY Bans Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
- Jake Tapper Comes Clean: Obama Lied and Biased Media Let Him Get Away With It
- Inside The Opioid Crisis That You’re Not Allowed To See
- The Think Tank Panel Does Not Mince Words When It Comes to the Mob Justice in Durham, NC