Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Fake Academic Paper Published in Liberal Journal Hilariously Exposes the Absurdity of Gender Studies
- Nobody Flies From Saudi Arabia to Israel. Nobody. Trump Just Did.
- How Do You Say Dude in Russian? And Other Musings on Running a Country
- Bill O’Reilly: One Thing Separated Roger Ailes From Other Media Executives
- Remembering Chris Cornell: Quintessential Rock Voice and Favorite Song of the 90s