Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Our Information Society Is Not Yielding More Knowledge
- Sarah Silverman: Cancel the ‘Sham Holiday’ of Columbus Day
- Big Idiot Drives Into Even Bigger Sinkhole Because He Was Staring at His Phone
- When Is the Next Total Solar Eclipse in the US?
- NASA Unveils Plan to Stop Yellowstone “Supervolcano” Eruption, There’s Just One Catch