Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations