Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’