Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Fact Check: No, Gun Laws Don’t Reduce the Murder Rate
- ‘Too Much NRA Control’? SE Cupp Gets Into Heated Debate With Angela Rye on Guns
- Watch: FL Sheriff Objects When Dana Loesch Cites CNN Report in CNN Town Hall
- Sex Trafficking Survivor: In My Mind I Saw a Horror Movie Where My Little Sister Was Alone, Like Me
- Slavery Survivor: ‘For 3 Years, Day After Day, She Increased My Workload and How Much She Beat Me’