Another classic episode of More-On Trivia today with a big showdown featuring convenient store workers from the Boston metropolitan area vs. Indianapolis area shelf resupply engineers. Will they be able to correctly define socialism? Or ‘universal’? Watch the always entertaining and sometimes depressing More-On Trivia on radio today.
Indy vs. New England: More-On Trivia
- Thanks to Melissa Harris-Perry, This Is the Happiest Day of Glenn’s Life
- Republicans Are Just As Bad As the Democrats on Healthcare
- Russia Covered Up a Nuclear Fallout Worse Than Chernobyl, Confidential Report Reveals
- Banks Flagging Frequent Pharmacy Trips, Bulk DVD Rentals, and Other Ordinary Activity
- Deployed US Navy Has a Pregnancy Problem, and It’s Getting Worse