Today’s episode of More-On Trivia ended in controversy as Washington (Redskins) didn’t even get a chance to participate in the 3rd quarter, sparking cries of anti-indian bias. Controversy aside there were some epic highlights — including the contestant who said there are 7 letters in the alphabet. Watch a clip from radio above.
More-On Trivia epic: Washington DC vs. Dallas
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations