Today’s episode of More-On Trivia ended in controversy as Washington (Redskins) didn’t even get a chance to participate in the 3rd quarter, sparking cries of anti-indian bias. Controversy aside there were some epic highlights — including the contestant who said there are 7 letters in the alphabet. Watch a clip from radio above.
More-On Trivia epic: Washington DC vs. Dallas
- Deployed US Navy Has a Pregnancy Problem, and It’s Getting Worse
- UK Churches Seeing a Surge in Muslim Refugee Conversions
- Why Wisconsin’s Irrational Ban on Outside Butter Needs to Go
- Bill Maher Becomes Christianity’s Unlikely Defender
- Alex Jones Apologizes For Pizzagate Coverage, Blames Other Media Outlets