Today’s episode of More-On Trivia ended in controversy as Washington (Redskins) didn’t even get a chance to participate in the 3rd quarter, sparking cries of anti-indian bias. Controversy aside there were some epic highlights — including the contestant who said there are 7 letters in the alphabet. Watch a clip from radio above.
More-On Trivia epic: Washington DC vs. Dallas
- LEAKED: Media Matters’ Secret Plan to Destroy Conservatives
- This Popular Band Eerily Predicted Today’s Politics and World Events in a Song From 2009
- Don’t Let The Internet Bully You Into Picking Online Signaling Over Offline Friendships
- 9 Things You Should Know About Nibiru, the Rogue ‘Planet X’
- The Eclipse Pulled 10 Percent of Netflix US Viewers Away From the Screen