Today’s episode of More-On Trivia ended in controversy as Washington (Redskins) didn’t even get a chance to participate in the 3rd quarter, sparking cries of anti-indian bias. Controversy aside there were some epic highlights — including the contestant who said there are 7 letters in the alphabet. Watch a clip from radio above.
More-On Trivia epic: Washington DC vs. Dallas
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’