How much do people know about Kwanzaa? Well, Nancy Pelosi thinks that the GOP doesn’t give enough credit Kwanzaa, so Glenn decided to hold a little game show to see if it’s just the GOP or if its really pretty much everybody who doesn’t know about Kwanzaa. After all, while Hanukkah, Christmas, and other major holidays this time of year have origins from hundreds and thousands of years ago – Kwanzaa only came into existence a few decades ago. Does Nancy Pelosi even know about Kwanzaa? Or is she just using it to try and push the narrative that the GOP is racist? Glenn decided to play a very non-PC version of Jeopardy! to prove his point on Thursday’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program!
Jeopardy: Kwanzaa Edition
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’