How much do people know about Kwanzaa? Well, Nancy Pelosi thinks that the GOP doesn’t give enough credit Kwanzaa, so Glenn decided to hold a little game show to see if it’s just the GOP or if its really pretty much everybody who doesn’t know about Kwanzaa. After all, while Hanukkah, Christmas, and other major holidays this time of year have origins from hundreds and thousands of years ago – Kwanzaa only came into existence a few decades ago. Does Nancy Pelosi even know about Kwanzaa? Or is she just using it to try and push the narrative that the GOP is racist? Glenn decided to play a very non-PC version of Jeopardy! to prove his point on Thursday’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program!
Jeopardy: Kwanzaa Edition
- Glenn’s ‘Really Weird Life’ Led Him to You—And He’s Listening
- Sarah Palin Sues NY Times Over Editorial Tying Her to Giffords Shooting
- On Migration, Europe Is Admitting the Truth to Itself
- PICTURES: Here’s What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like
- This Infographic Shows How Trump Is Absolutely Driving Media Twitter