How much do people know about Kwanzaa? Well, Nancy Pelosi thinks that the GOP doesn’t give enough credit Kwanzaa, so Glenn decided to hold a little game show to see if it’s just the GOP or if its really pretty much everybody who doesn’t know about Kwanzaa. After all, while Hanukkah, Christmas, and other major holidays this time of year have origins from hundreds and thousands of years ago – Kwanzaa only came into existence a few decades ago. Does Nancy Pelosi even know about Kwanzaa? Or is she just using it to try and push the narrative that the GOP is racist? Glenn decided to play a very non-PC version of Jeopardy! to prove his point on Thursday’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program!
Jeopardy: Kwanzaa Edition
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- Both Sides Are Being Played: It’s Time to Renounce the Hate Because ‘This Is All About 2018 and 2020’
- Father Publicly Denounces ‘Prodigal’ Son, Charlottesville White Nationalist Participant
- BOOYAH! #LifeWins! Texas PERMANENTLY Bans Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
- Jake Tapper Comes Clean: Obama Lied and Biased Media Let Him Get Away With It
- Inside The Opioid Crisis That You’re Not Allowed To See