How much do people know about Kwanzaa? Well, Nancy Pelosi thinks that the GOP doesn’t give enough credit Kwanzaa, so Glenn decided to hold a little game show to see if it’s just the GOP or if its really pretty much everybody who doesn’t know about Kwanzaa. After all, while Hanukkah, Christmas, and other major holidays this time of year have origins from hundreds and thousands of years ago – Kwanzaa only came into existence a few decades ago. Does Nancy Pelosi even know about Kwanzaa? Or is she just using it to try and push the narrative that the GOP is racist? Glenn decided to play a very non-PC version of Jeopardy! to prove his point on Thursday’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program!
Jeopardy: Kwanzaa Edition
- Manchester Arena explosion: 19 killed in ‘terror attack by suicide bomber’ at Ariana Grande concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website
- The Glowing Orb Will Defeat ISIS, Or Something (Bonus: Caption Contest!)