How much do people know about Kwanzaa? Well, Nancy Pelosi thinks that the GOP doesn’t give enough credit Kwanzaa, so Glenn decided to hold a little game show to see if it’s just the GOP or if its really pretty much everybody who doesn’t know about Kwanzaa. After all, while Hanukkah, Christmas, and other major holidays this time of year have origins from hundreds and thousands of years ago – Kwanzaa only came into existence a few decades ago. Does Nancy Pelosi even know about Kwanzaa? Or is she just using it to try and push the narrative that the GOP is racist? Glenn decided to play a very non-PC version of Jeopardy! to prove his point on Thursday’s episode of The Glenn Beck Program!
Jeopardy: Kwanzaa Edition
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’