Every morning, Glenn’s producers put together stories and research for Glenn to review before he discusses the plan for the radio and television shows. Below, you can see the stories that the producers put together for him this morning. Some of these stories will end up on radio and television, some will not – but now you can get more insight into what shapes Glenn’s show each and every day:
Glenn’s Daily Prep: 1/8/2013
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- Conservative Activists to Mobilize Amid Anti-Trump Protests
- 7-Year-Old Girl Applies for a Job at Google, Gets a Priceless Response Letter
- Levin: Absurd College Tuition Costs Pay for Liberal Indoctrination, Not Education!
- Cornell University Students Vote Against Intellectual Diversity, On Grounds It Would Harm Diversity
- House Votes to Overturn Obama Rule Forcing States to Fund Planned Parenthood