Every morning, Glenn’s producers put together stories and research for Glenn to review before he discusses the plan for the radio and television shows. Below, you can see the stories that the producers put together for him this morning. Some of these stories will end up on radio and television, some will not – but now you can get more insight into what shapes Glenn’s show each and every day:
Glenn’s Daily Prep 1/15/2013
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures