Every morning, Glenn’s producers put together stories and research for Glenn to review before he discusses the plan for the radio and television shows. Below, you can see the stories that the producers put together for him this morning. Some of these stories will end up on radio and television, some will not – but now you can get more insight into what shapes Glenn’s show each and every day:
Glenn’s Daily Prep 1/15/2013
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’