Every morning, Glenn’s producers put together stories and research for Glenn to review before he discusses the plan for the radio and television shows. Below, you can see the stories that the producers put together for him this morning. Some of these stories will end up on radio and television, some will not – but now you can get more insight into what shapes Glenn’s show each and every day:
Glenn’s Daily Prep 1/15/2013
- WATCH: Dad Rewards Hard-working Son, 9, With Chicago Cubs Tickets. You Might Need to Dab Your Eyes.
- Amid Venezuela Protests, G.M. Plant Is Seized, and Company Exits
- Volleyball Activity Reported Near North Korean Nuclear Site
- The Calculus Behind Jason Chaffetz’s Sudden Decision to Walk Away
- 13 Times Misinformation Spread During the French Presidential Campaign