Remember when liberals freaked out when images of George W. Bush reacting and leading during the immediate aftermath of 9/11 were published? Anyone striving for even a shred of consistency would also be upset at Obama using children to push through his gun control measures. Not surprisingly, the media isn’t yelling about the imagery this time around. Glenn reacts in the clip above from radio.
Exploiting kids to push anti-gun laws
- Fact Check: No, Gun Laws Don’t Reduce the Murder Rate
- ‘Too Much NRA Control’? SE Cupp Gets Into Heated Debate With Angela Rye on Guns
- Watch: FL Sheriff Objects When Dana Loesch Cites CNN Report in CNN Town Hall
- Sex Trafficking Survivor: In My Mind I Saw a Horror Movie Where My Little Sister Was Alone, Like Me
- Slavery Survivor: ‘For 3 Years, Day After Day, She Increased My Workload and How Much She Beat Me’