It’ll be tough to top this for most bizarre story of 2013 – star Notre Dame LB Manti Te’o touched the hearts of many when he played after learning his grandmother and girlfriend died on the same day. Then the shocking twist came that his girlfriend never existed, with Te’o claiming he was victim of an elaborate hoax, but the evidence suggesting he was part of it. But the saddest part of the story is the state of the media – how in the world did they not figure this out? Glenn gives the details and his reaction to this strange story in the clip above from radio.
Manti Te’o in on elaborate dead girlfriend hoax?
- Hitler’s Quest for the Holy Grail? New Book Explores Nazi Obsession With the Occult
- Three Things You Need to Know – February 20, 2018
- 3 Problems Only Conservatives Can Solve That Millennials Will Love
- Our Nation Is Suffering an Epidemic of ‘Fatherless’ Children
- ‘Black Panther’ Mirrors Modern Day Struggles Between Peaceful Resistance and Radicalized Violence