More-On Trivia has been incredibly accurate throughout its lifespan, especially when you consider that the game appears to be a totally random attempt to highlight America’s current event ineptitude. Whether it’s right or wrong, it’s always entertaining. Today was no exception as the ever popular and apparently difficult “which direction does the sun rise…in your neighborhood?” question had participants scratching their heads. Who won? Well, Atlanta contestants stumbled throughout most of the game only to make a fourth quarter comeback. Still, it would have been too late except the final San Francisco participant hung up early in the quarter, forfeiting all points and giving Atlanta a late game victory! Will we see a repeat in the actual game?
More-On Trivia: Atlanta vs. San Francisco
- What Explains CPAC’s Dance With Milo Yiannopoulos? The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Ally
- White Guilt Invades Elite Illinois High School
- Kermit Gosnell to Will Smith: There’d Be No ‘Men in Black’ if I Had ‘Dropped You on Your Head’
- Poll Shows Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose Sanctuary Cities
- Katy Tur’s Interview: A Microcosm of the Media’s Problem With Hypocrisy