More-On Trivia has been incredibly accurate throughout its lifespan, especially when you consider that the game appears to be a totally random attempt to highlight America’s current event ineptitude. Whether it’s right or wrong, it’s always entertaining. Today was no exception as the ever popular and apparently difficult “which direction does the sun rise…in your neighborhood?” question had participants scratching their heads. Who won? Well, Atlanta contestants stumbled throughout most of the game only to make a fourth quarter comeback. Still, it would have been too late except the final San Francisco participant hung up early in the quarter, forfeiting all points and giving Atlanta a late game victory! Will we see a repeat in the actual game?
More-On Trivia: Atlanta vs. San Francisco
- Would It Really Be so Bad if the Government ‘Shut Down’?
- Al Franken Gave ‘Non-Resignation Resignation Speech,’ Didn’t Apologize
- Here’s What You’ll Want to Know About the ‘Bitcoin Bubble’
- Was Hitler Partially Inspired by Jim Crow Laws in the US?
- Beware of Youtube Videos That Seem Kid-Friendly but Contain ‘Disturbing’ Content