More-On Trivia has been incredibly accurate throughout its lifespan, especially when you consider that the game appears to be a totally random attempt to highlight America’s current event ineptitude. Whether it’s right or wrong, it’s always entertaining. Today was no exception as the ever popular and apparently difficult “which direction does the sun rise…in your neighborhood?” question had participants scratching their heads. Who won? Well, Atlanta contestants stumbled throughout most of the game only to make a fourth quarter comeback. Still, it would have been too late except the final San Francisco participant hung up early in the quarter, forfeiting all points and giving Atlanta a late game victory! Will we see a repeat in the actual game?
More-On Trivia: Atlanta vs. San Francisco
- Is Religious Expression Over? American Teen Shares What His Hindu Faith Means
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message
- WATCH: Russian Man Climbs Into Bears’ Cage to Give Them Milk. He Leaves One-Handed.