Manti Te’o has been the subject of much ridicule over the past few days after news surfaced that his dead girlfriend never actually existed. But is it possible that he was not in on the scheme, as everyone suggested? As more evidence comes to light that seems to be increasingly more likely the scenario.
Was Manti Te’o actually telling the truth?
- 3 Problems Only Conservatives Can Solve That Millennials Will Love
- Our Nation Is Suffering an Epidemic of ‘Fatherless’ Children
- ‘Black Panther’ Mirrors Modern Day Struggles Between Peaceful Resistance and Radicalized Violence
- Woman With Rare Condition Wakes up With Painful Migraines That Cause Her to Speak in Foreign Accents
- Here’s One Way We’re All Losing in the Gun Control Debate