Manti Te’o has been the subject of much ridicule over the past few days after news surfaced that his dead girlfriend never actually existed. But is it possible that he was not in on the scheme, as everyone suggested? As more evidence comes to light that seems to be increasingly more likely the scenario.
Was Manti Te’o actually telling the truth?
- Thanks to Melissa Harris-Perry, This Is the Happiest Day of Glenn’s Life
- Republicans Are Just As Bad As the Democrats on Healthcare
- Russia Covered Up a Nuclear Fallout Worse Than Chernobyl, Confidential Report Reveals
- Banks Flagging Frequent Pharmacy Trips, Bulk DVD Rentals, and Other Ordinary Activity
- Deployed US Navy Has a Pregnancy Problem, and It’s Getting Worse