Is the GOP dead? Yep. So what does that mean for conservatives? That’s the question Glenn asked on his TV show Monday night. The Obama administration is working around the clock to make conservatives feel like they are out of allies and out of options. They have no choice but to give into the progressive agenda. But in reality, the GOP doesn’t matter and it hasn’t mattered in a long time. What matters now, more than ever, is the individual standing up for their principles and values. In other words, it’s not so much about “the big tent” as it is about the “stakes” holding the tent up. What matters now is the foundation on which the future of conservatism will be built. The progressives are trying to make this foundation shaky so it can never be challenged, but you don’t need to be scared by their rhetoric. The truth is, Democrats and Republicans, donkeys and elephants, are both frauds. It’s time for them to collapse so that common sense and freedom can prevail.
What does the death of the GOP mean for you?
- What Does This Crazy Leftist Chant Mean? Glenn Has a Theory
- No, Violent Leftist Gangs Fighting White Supremacists Aren’t Heroes. They’re Part Of The Problem.
- The Costs Of Ignoring Russia
- This Powerful New Painkiller Could Be The Unexpected Ticket to Replacing Opioids
- ‘Terrorist’ Van Attack in Barcelona Turns Deadly