Is the GOP dead? Yep. So what does that mean for conservatives? That’s the question Glenn asked on his TV show Monday night. The Obama administration is working around the clock to make conservatives feel like they are out of allies and out of options. They have no choice but to give into the progressive agenda. But in reality, the GOP doesn’t matter and it hasn’t mattered in a long time. What matters now, more than ever, is the individual standing up for their principles and values. In other words, it’s not so much about “the big tent” as it is about the “stakes” holding the tent up. What matters now is the foundation on which the future of conservatism will be built. The progressives are trying to make this foundation shaky so it can never be challenged, but you don’t need to be scared by their rhetoric. The truth is, Democrats and Republicans, donkeys and elephants, are both frauds. It’s time for them to collapse so that common sense and freedom can prevail.
What does the death of the GOP mean for you?
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations