Glenn knows more about thermodynamics than football, and he knows absolutely nothing about thermodynamics. So it was quite a shock to staff this morning when it became apparent he actually watched the game and appeared to understand one or two things that occurred. But really he only watched for the commercials. Get Glenn’s take on the Super Bowl broadcast from radio in the clip above!
Wait, Glenn actually watched the Superbowl?
- Manchester Arena explosion: 19 killed in ‘terror attack by suicide bomber’ at Ariana Grande concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website
- The Glowing Orb Will Defeat ISIS, Or Something (Bonus: Caption Contest!)