Glenn knows more about thermodynamics than football, and he knows absolutely nothing about thermodynamics. So it was quite a shock to staff this morning when it became apparent he actually watched the game and appeared to understand one or two things that occurred. But really he only watched for the commercials. Get Glenn’s take on the Super Bowl broadcast from radio in the clip above!
Wait, Glenn actually watched the Superbowl?
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS
- Apple Vows $350 Billion Investment in US Economy – Here’s What It Means for You