Glenn knows more about thermodynamics than football, and he knows absolutely nothing about thermodynamics. So it was quite a shock to staff this morning when it became apparent he actually watched the game and appeared to understand one or two things that occurred. But really he only watched for the commercials. Get Glenn’s take on the Super Bowl broadcast from radio in the clip above!
Wait, Glenn actually watched the Superbowl?
- WATCH: Dad Rewards Hard-working Son, 9, With Chicago Cubs Tickets. You Might Need to Dab Your Eyes.
- Amid Venezuela Protests, G.M. Plant Is Seized, and Company Exits
- Volleyball Activity Reported Near North Korean Nuclear Site
- The Calculus Behind Jason Chaffetz’s Sudden Decision to Walk Away
- 13 Times Misinformation Spread During the French Presidential Campaign