Everyone remembers the $6 million Bionic Man – well, today the idea of a bionic man isn’t so far fetched and it isn’t nearly as expensive. Check out Rex, the bionic man with skin, a heart, AI, blood and just about everything else a human has — and he only cost $1 million. What are the implications of this technology? Glenn explained on radio this morning.
The much cheaper Bionic Man
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.
- ‘Not quite a blacklist, but a graylist’: Andrew Klavan on conservative Christians in Hollywood
- Starbucks is learning the hard way what liberal outrage really means
- HYPOCRISY: Bumble app bans gun pics to promote ‘non-violence’ but partners with baby-killers