Everyone remembers the $6 million Bionic Man – well, today the idea of a bionic man isn’t so far fetched and it isn’t nearly as expensive. Check out Rex, the bionic man with skin, a heart, AI, blood and just about everything else a human has — and he only cost $1 million. What are the implications of this technology? Glenn explained on radio this morning.
The much cheaper Bionic Man
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination
- Susan Rice’s Email Raises Questions About Obama’s Part in Russiagate. Here’s What It Said
- ‘False Flag’? Alex Jones Is Back With Another Disgusting Claim About a School Shooting
- The Bumpy Road That Won Abraham Lincoln His Presidency