Remember when the media went all ‘new tone’ in the wake of the Gabby Giffords shooting? Because they were indirectly blaming Sarah Palin and her ‘target’ map? Not surprisingly there is no ‘new tone’ talk after it was revealed the Chick-Fil-A shooter went to a liberal website and picked his targets from a list of ‘hate groups’ before carrying out the attack. Why isn’t anyone talking about this? Glenn talked to General Boykin, who was involved in the attach on the Family Research Council, about the latest update.
Media silent on Chick-Fil-A shooter update
- Is Religious Expression Over? American Teen Shares What His Hindu Faith Means
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message
- WATCH: Russian Man Climbs Into Bears’ Cage to Give Them Milk. He Leaves One-Handed.