The Glenn Beck Program has instituted strict regulations for 2013 in the wake of the re-election of America’s sitting president. So disgusted by the results, Glenn demanded ‘That Guy’ never be mentioned by name on air. Any violation is met with an instant $20 fine (which goes to charity). Glenn reached a milestone today – see history in the clip above!
Glenn breaks $1,000 on “That Guy” jar
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free
- Um, Michael Phelps Is Racing an Actual Shark on TV
- Labor Party Head Jeremy Corbyn: Seize the Homes of Rich People for Grenfell Tower Survivors