The Glenn Beck Program has instituted strict regulations for 2013 in the wake of the re-election of America’s sitting president. So disgusted by the results, Glenn demanded ‘That Guy’ never be mentioned by name on air. Any violation is met with an instant $20 fine (which goes to charity). Glenn reached a milestone today – see history in the clip above!
Glenn breaks $1,000 on “That Guy” jar
- There Are Just Some Things You Shouldn’t Do With a Pumpkin
- People Fleeing California Wildfires Captured This Terrifying Footage
- Why Have Police Given Us 3 Timelines, No Motive for Las Vegas Shooting?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 19, 2017
- ‘Asking for It’: Donna Karan Apologizes for Her Comments on Harvey Weinstein