The Glenn Beck Program has instituted strict regulations for 2013 in the wake of the re-election of America’s sitting president. So disgusted by the results, Glenn demanded ‘That Guy’ never be mentioned by name on air. Any violation is met with an instant $20 fine (which goes to charity). Glenn reached a milestone today – see history in the clip above!
Glenn breaks $1,000 on “That Guy” jar
- ‘Faithkeepers’ Documentary Tells the Truth About Christian Genocide in the Middle East
- It IS About Islam: This Is a War Against Evil
- Manchester Attack: 22 Dead and 59 Hurt in Suicide Bombing
- Trump Condemns ‘Evil Losers’ in Manchester Terror Attack as Isis Claims Credit
- House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data