The Glenn Beck Program has instituted strict regulations for 2013 in the wake of the re-election of America’s sitting president. So disgusted by the results, Glenn demanded ‘That Guy’ never be mentioned by name on air. Any violation is met with an instant $20 fine (which goes to charity). Glenn reached a milestone today – see history in the clip above!
Glenn breaks $1,000 on “That Guy” jar
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’