Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- House GOP Health Bill Changes Exempt Members of Congress
- Woman With Perfect Memory Answers Glenn’s Question — Is It Heaven or Hell?
- Wheel of Fortune: Where Will Trump’s Top Tax Rate Land?
- 1952 Pamphlet: Planned Parenthood Once Told the Truth About Abortion
- New Artificial Womb Technology Could Keep Babies Born Prematurely Alive and Healthy