Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- Uber Finally Caves and Adds a Tipping Option to Its App
- New Bill Recognizes Out-of-State Concealed Carry Permits in DC—for Lawmakers AND Citizens
- GB Prediction Come True: Illinois Insolvent Due to Pensions
- POLL: Did the Jury Make the Right Decision for Philando Castile?
- The Unwritten Law That Helps Bad Cops Go Free