Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Has Agreed to Be Extradited to America to Serve Time in Prison
- Burgess Owens: John Lewis Stopped Being a Leader Long Ago
- BuzzFeed Takes a Page From the Glenn Beck Playbook
- Oh Really, Meryl? Packers/Cowboys Game Blew Away Golden Globes in the Ratings