Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’