Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- NFL Players Have the Right to Protest – but Here’s the Other Side of the Story
- Scientist Says His Fat-Burning Drug Is Almost Ready After Years of Research
- Pediatrician: Here’s What Really Happens When Children ‘Transition’
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 17, 2017
- Dana Loesch Shares How ‘Repeated Threats’ Forced Her Family to Move