Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- This Guy Is About to Find Out What It’s Like to Shadow Glenn for a Full Week
- Is Religious Expression Over? American Teen Shares What His Hindu Faith Means
- Author: A Gold Standard Is ‘a Very Impractical Way to Run a Modern Economy’
- Linguistic Data Analysis of 3 Billion Reddit Comments Shows the Alt-Right Is Getting Stronger
- Former Trump Partner Reemerges to Deliver Ominous Message