Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn focused his opening monologue on the shocking comments made by Melissa Harris-Perry who claimed in a MSNBC promo that Americans needed to break away from the idea that kids belong to the family and instead shift to the idea they belong to the collective. What worried Glenn even more was the idea of “transformational education”, where people’s perspective is changed through psychological, convictional, and behavioral processes. Glenn explains more in the clip above.
WATCH: What is transformational education?
- Journalist Highlights Not-So-Obvious Threat the #MeToo Movement Poses to Women
- The Timeless Tale of Santa Claus – Then and Now
- North Korean Missiles Are a Constant Threat – Is This Really Rex Tillerson’s Plan?
- Alabama Was Ultimately a ‘Single-Issue Election’
- This Viral Animated Commercial for BBC One Hits All the Feels