If it seems like President Obama vacations and golfs most of the time and occasionally takes a break to talk about the economy — that’s because it’s apparently true. According to a new report, the President actually spends more time on the links and kicking back than working on the economy. Given the results, not all that shocking
Is Obama more focused on golf or the economy?
- Filmmaker Beaten in Sweden Reveals Why the European Rape Crisis Is Being Ignored
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal