If it seems like President Obama vacations and golfs most of the time and occasionally takes a break to talk about the economy — that’s because it’s apparently true. According to a new report, the President actually spends more time on the links and kicking back than working on the economy. Given the results, not all that shocking
Is Obama more focused on golf or the economy?
- Liberal or Conservative, You Should Worry About the Government Targeting Your Data
- ‘Where’s the Hammer?’: MSNBC Host Apologizes After Leaked On-Camera Meltdown
- Show Prep – September 22, 2017
- Three Things You Need to Know – September 21, 2017
- 44 Percent of College Students Are Wrong About the First Amendment in This Survey