If it seems like President Obama vacations and golfs most of the time and occasionally takes a break to talk about the economy — that’s because it’s apparently true. According to a new report, the President actually spends more time on the links and kicking back than working on the economy. Given the results, not all that shocking
Is Obama more focused on golf or the economy?
- ‘Livid’ Mom Wants This Video of Her Son’s ‘Horrifying’ Treatment by TSA Agent to Go Viral
- Father of Rockville High Rape Suspect Arrested, Has a Case of His Own Pending in Immigration Court
- Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due to ‘Too Many White Students’
- Girl Sets Out to Show How Intolerant Feminists Are, And Is Quickly Proven Right
- Sessions Takes Aim at ‘Dangerous’ Sanctuary Cities, Warns on Funding