On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- Why the Three Words ‘As You Wish’ Are Eternally Significant
- Here’s Why Ellen DeGeneres Is Wrong About Trump in This Response to Megyn Kelly
- Behind the Scenes Video: ‘What Matters Most’ to You?
- Liberal or Conservative, You Should Worry About the Government Targeting Your Data
- ‘Where’s the Hammer?’: MSNBC Host Apologizes After Leaked On-Camera Meltdown