On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- Columnist: ‘It Should Be Illegal’ to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
- Coded 4chan Post Hinted at Westminster Attack a Day in Advance
- Children in Fresno, California Have Three Times the Rate of Lead Poisoning as the Children in Flint
- This Week In Feminism: If You’re Not Bisexual, You’re Transphobic!
- Tucker Carlson Slams Dem for Saying Prosecuting Illegal Who Raped 14-year Old Is ‘Race Baiting’