On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- 3 Problems Only Conservatives Can Solve That Millennials Will Love
- Our Nation Is Suffering an Epidemic of ‘Fatherless’ Children
- ‘Black Panther’ Mirrors Modern Day Struggles Between Peaceful Resistance and Radicalized Violence
- Woman With Rare Condition Wakes up With Painful Migraines That Cause Her to Speak in Foreign Accents
- Here’s One Way We’re All Losing in the Gun Control Debate