On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- MS-13 gang members are so sick of being arrested they decided THIS could be a good option
- COWARDLY ATTACK: Two police officers ambushed and killed while at lunch
- BELIEVE THE HYPE? — 6 surprising gender gap stats liberals don’t want you to know
- Satisfying, not shocking: Hillary’s approval rating hits all-time low
- Don’t mess with the State: ‘Russian Elon Musk’ scientist found dead in his cell