On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- Chelsea Clinton Just Achieved a New Level of Ridiculousness
- Body Language Expert Bill O’Reilly Explains Melania’s Hand Slap: She Was Furious With Putin
- A New Financial System Is Being Born
- Study: Physically Weak Men More Likely To Be Socialists
- New Fund Launched to Help Persecuted Christians Suffering Genocide in Iraq