On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- WATCH: Dad Rewards Hard-working Son, 9, With Chicago Cubs Tickets. You Might Need to Dab Your Eyes.
- Amid Venezuela Protests, G.M. Plant Is Seized, and Company Exits
- Volleyball Activity Reported Near North Korean Nuclear Site
- The Calculus Behind Jason Chaffetz’s Sudden Decision to Walk Away
- 13 Times Misinformation Spread During the French Presidential Campaign