On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- How to Cut Your Health Expenses Without Waiting for Congress to Get Its Act Together
- Marine’s Bucket List for Dying Dog Who Saved His Life
- Watch: Hollywood Star Jim Carrey Delivers Incredible Speech About Forgiveness, Grace and Jesus
- California Imam Prays: ‘Annihilate’ Every Jew ‘Down to the Very Last One’
- Cabinet Level Revolt Over Trump’s Treatment of Jeff Sessions. “A Cluster****” One Secretary Calls It.