On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked by Islamic radicals and three Americans lost their lives, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. At the time, the administration blamed it on an American-made YouTube video and Glenn was quick to call the attack a planned and coordinated assault. Now, the truth is starting to come to light and it’s clear that Glenn and TheBlaze were correct in their reporting, despite being called conspiracy theorists at the time. Glenn gave the latest information on the attack on TV Monday night – watch the segment in the clip above.
The truth is coming out on Benghazi
- Aaron Watson: One of the Greatest American Entrepreneurs Alive Today
- hiSTORY: Booker T. Washington’s Defining Moment up From Slavery
- CNN’s Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Who Don’t Want to See Penises in Locker Rooms Are ‘The Problem,’ ‘Intolerant’
- This Is Why You’ll See So Many Red X’s on Facebook Tomorrow
- Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped by 9 Iraqi Immigrants in Vienna Attack’