Glenn wasn’t the only one at the NRA over the weekend, rocker and Second Amendment enthusiast Ted Nugent was there as well. Nugent spoke about the NRA during a radio appearance Monday, and also took the time to criticize the administrations response to Benghazi.
Ted Nugent talks NRA, Benghazi, and Sen. Ted Cruz
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March
- What Are the Chances That a Muslim Is a Terrorist?