According to a new report, Eric Holder personally signed off on the order to seize phone records from Fox News. But don’t worry, the administration is going to get to the bottom of this – President Obama showed how serious he is taking these allegations when he directed Eric Holder to investigate, well, himself. More from radio today.
Did Holder sign off on the Fox snoop?
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.
- The nation isn’t nearly as divided on THIS issue as the media wants you to believe
- ‘Not quite a blacklist, but a graylist’: Andrew Klavan on conservative Christians in Hollywood
- Starbucks is learning the hard way what liberal outrage really means