Last week, Glenn was told that his vocal cords have been paralyzed. Don’t worry, the problem will come and go and the problem can be repaired, but the experience has made Glenn wonder “If today was the last day I had a voice, what would I say?”. He reveals the answer in the video above.
A silent monologue: Last Words
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed
- HI-TECH HEIST: Trump campaign firm Cambridge Analytica poached FB data for ‘psycho-metric’ scam
- An open letter to James Madison
- Palestinian leader calls US ambassador ‘son of a dog’ in latest rage-fueled tirade
- Facebook revokes data firm’s access for helping Trump campaign but didn’t mind when Obama did the same thing