Last week, Glenn was told that his vocal cords have been paralyzed. Don’t worry, the problem will come and go and the problem can be repaired, but the experience has made Glenn wonder “If today was the last day I had a voice, what would I say?”. He reveals the answer in the video above.
A silent monologue: Last Words
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures