Last week, Glenn was told that his vocal cords have been paralyzed. Don’t worry, the problem will come and go and the problem can be repaired, but the experience has made Glenn wonder “If today was the last day I had a voice, what would I say?”. He reveals the answer in the video above.
A silent monologue: Last Words
- POLL: Did Sean Spicer Actually Lie During Trump’s Press Briefing?
- Billionaire George Soros Has Ties to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- Warpath: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Lays Into Media for False Reporting
- Crowd Sizes Matter to the Media Only When the Cause Is Liberal
- HA! Here Are Some of the Best, AKA RIDICULOUS, Signs Captured at the Women’s March