Last week, Glenn was told that his vocal cords have been paralyzed. Don’t worry, the problem will come and go and the problem can be repaired, but the experience has made Glenn wonder “If today was the last day I had a voice, what would I say?”. He reveals the answer in the video above.
A silent monologue: Last Words
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- Conservative Activists to Mobilize Amid Anti-Trump Protests
- 7-Year-Old Girl Applies for a Job at Google, Gets a Priceless Response Letter
- Levin: Absurd College Tuition Costs Pay for Liberal Indoctrination, Not Education!
- Cornell University Students Vote Against Intellectual Diversity, On Grounds It Would Harm Diversity
- House Votes to Overturn Obama Rule Forcing States to Fund Planned Parenthood