On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- WHOA: Hannity Tweets That This One Report Could Spell ‘The Total End Of Fox News As We Know It’
- Chelsea Clinton Tries Debating Ben Shapiro on Twitter. Not a Good Idea.
- Outrageous: Linda Sarsour Giving CUNY’s Commencement Speech
- Joss Whedon Vomits up Vile Joke About Teen Cancer Survivors
- WATCH: Heineken Just Put Out the Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad