On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- Glenn’s Hope for the Trump Administration
- New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Has Agreed to Be Extradited to America to Serve Time in Prison
- Obama Receives Letter From Accused 9/11 Mastermind
- Obama Commutes Sentence of FALN Member Oscar López Rivera