On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures