On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears
- Conservative Activists to Mobilize Amid Anti-Trump Protests
- 7-Year-Old Girl Applies for a Job at Google, Gets a Priceless Response Letter
- Levin: Absurd College Tuition Costs Pay for Liberal Indoctrination, Not Education!