On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’
- Text Messages Show Anti-Trump Bias in the FBI, but That’s Not All
- Journalist Highlights Not-So-Obvious Threat the #MeToo Movement Poses to Women
- The Timeless Tale of Santa Claus – Then and Now
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 14, 2017