On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- Palestinian leader calls US ambassador ‘son of a dog’ in latest rage-fueled tirade
- FLASHBACK: Dems launched the investigation into FBI leaks — and then McCabe got caught
- ‘Passion of the Christ’ actor Jim Caviezel shares why God works through his films
- FBI Deputy Director cries victim in aftermath of his termination for lying under oath
- Female professor blasts ‘nerdy’ history conference at Stanford for absurd reason