On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- Mark Levin: Society and the Republican Party Have Been Conquered
- Healthcare Bill: Mitch McConnell and the GOP Lied to Congress
- Three Thoughts on the Masterpiece Cakeshop Cert Grant
- Justices Thomas, Gorsuch Blast Court Decision to Reject Gun Rights Appeal
- ‘Fixer Upper’s’ Chip and Joanna Gaines Come to the Aid of Paralyzed Firefighter