On radio this morning, Glenn, Pat and Stu all reflected on the challenges that face dads and what how they struggle to teach their kids. Pat talked about how his son was getting made fun of for being home schooled by some of his teammates. Pat was pretty pissed off and was about to tell his son to hurl insults back, but his son decided to turn the other cheek and not stoop to their level. Dad’s always want their kids to “be a better man than I am”, but is Pat in trouble that his son is already there at 15?
Is Pat’s son already a better man?
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- Dad Tells White Nationalist Son to ‘Renounce the Hate’ in Heartbreaking Open Letter
- Both Sides Are Being Played: It’s Time to Renounce the Hate Because ‘This Is All About 2018 and 2020’
- Father Publicly Denounces ‘Prodigal’ Son, Charlottesville White Nationalist Participant
- BOOYAH! #LifeWins! Texas PERMANENTLY Bans Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
- Jake Tapper Comes Clean: Obama Lied and Biased Media Let Him Get Away With It