Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures