Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- Greed, excess, manipulation, robbery: this budget bill represents the worst of Washington DC
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed