Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’