Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- Healthcare Bill: Mitch McConnell and the GOP Lied to Congress
- Three Thoughts on the Masterpiece Cakeshop Cert Grant
- Justices Thomas, Gorsuch Blast Court Decision to Reject Gun Rights Appeal
- ‘Fixer Upper’s’ Chip and Joanna Gaines Come to the Aid of Paralyzed Firefighter
- How Apple’s iPhone Changed the World: 10 Years in 10 Charts