Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- Manchester Arena explosion: 19 killed in ‘terror attack by suicide bomber’ at Ariana Grande concert
- Green Fail: Bernie Sanders’ Push for Nuclear-free Energy Comes Back to Bite Him
- Sen. Mike Lee Explains Why a Portrait in the Capitol Rotunda Sends Chills Down His Spine
- Google Explains the Syrian Refugee Crisis With a New Interactive Website
- The Glowing Orb Will Defeat ISIS, Or Something (Bonus: Caption Contest!)