Recently, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced she was leaving her post to run the University of California and its system of schools. On last night’s Glenn Beck Program, Matt Mayer, CEO of the Liberty Foundation, joined guest-host Dana Loesch to discuss Napolitano’s legacy (or lack thereof). Mayer worked under former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and said while Napolitano may benefit from holding the position during a time of minimal natural disasters and no 9/11-scale terror attack, she will be remembered as an intensely political secretary. Watch the full interview below.
Janet Napolitano’s legacy… or lack thereof
- DONATE: Help Amy Fabbrini Get Her Children Back
- A New Computing Technology Mimics Aspects of Human Thought
- Chicago Pastor: It’s Time To Take George Washington’s Name Off Of Public Parks
- Discovery During Renovation of Centuries-Old Virginia Courthouse Has Atheists Up in Arms
- A Major Break in the Natalee Holloway Case? Dad Finds Human Remains in Aruba
- Iceland Is ‘Eradicating’ Down Syndrome – by Eradicating the People Who Have It