On radio this morning, Glenn explained how the phrase ‘Made in America’ can’t really be trusted anymore. American businesses are outsourcing their labor and materials because of the incredibly cheap labor found in other parts of the world, while it becomes less and less attractive for companies to do business in America. What makes doing business here so expensive? And what is Glenn doing to change it?
Does ‘Made in America’ mean anything anymore?
- Dangers of the 12th Imam: How Iran Plans to Hasten the Return of the Promised One
- Socialism Gets a Bad Rap, Man—100 Million Dead Will Do That
- Glenn Would Relinquish His Citizenship ‘So Fast’ for This
- House Bill Includes Funds For Just 28 Miles of Trump Border Wall
- Trump Must Withdraw From Iran Nuclear Deal – Now