On radio this morning, Glenn explained how the phrase ‘Made in America’ can’t really be trusted anymore. American businesses are outsourcing their labor and materials because of the incredibly cheap labor found in other parts of the world, while it becomes less and less attractive for companies to do business in America. What makes doing business here so expensive? And what is Glenn doing to change it?
Does ‘Made in America’ mean anything anymore?
- Liberal or Conservative, You Should Worry About the Government Targeting Your Data
- ‘Where’s the Hammer?’: MSNBC Host Apologizes After Leaked On-Camera Meltdown
- Show Prep – September 22, 2017
- Three Things You Need to Know – September 21, 2017
- 44 Percent of College Students Are Wrong About the First Amendment in This Survey