On radio this morning, Glenn explained how the phrase ‘Made in America’ can’t really be trusted anymore. American businesses are outsourcing their labor and materials because of the incredibly cheap labor found in other parts of the world, while it becomes less and less attractive for companies to do business in America. What makes doing business here so expensive? And what is Glenn doing to change it?
Does ‘Made in America’ mean anything anymore?
- Save Baby Alfie: The NHS in Britain claims parental rights over dying boy
- Barbara Bush, a lady until the end
- The problem with asking what has conservatism conserved
- Out-of-work Joe needs something to do, won’t rule out 2020 run
- Biased much? NYU professor rewrites history right in line with the progressive narrative.