Last night on Real News, the panel discussed the false ‘moral imperative’ narrative that has emerged to justify U.S. engagement in Syria.
Syria: Selling a U.S. strike
- Would It Really Be so Bad if the Government ‘Shut Down’?
- Al Franken Gave ‘Non-Resignation Resignation Speech,’ Didn’t Apologize
- Here’s What You’ll Want to Know About the ‘Bitcoin Bubble’
- Was Hitler Partially Inspired by Jim Crow Laws in the US?
- Beware of Youtube Videos That Seem Kid-Friendly but Contain ‘Disturbing’ Content