Glenn has a long history of using some pretty unique storytelling techniques in order to make his point, but on Thursday night he went all-out by staging a soap opera in which he explained the past ten years to a newly awakened coma patient. It’s a little unusual, brutally honest, and pretty funny. Glenn may not be winning any Daytime Emmy’s in the near future, but he puts every other news commentator to shame:
Seriously, is Glenn talking to a coma patient?
- Thanks to Melissa Harris-Perry, This Is the Happiest Day of Glenn’s Life
- Republicans Are Just As Bad As the Democrats on Healthcare
- Russia Covered Up a Nuclear Fallout Worse Than Chernobyl, Confidential Report Reveals
- Banks Flagging Frequent Pharmacy Trips, Bulk DVD Rentals, and Other Ordinary Activity
- Deployed US Navy Has a Pregnancy Problem, and It’s Getting Worse