You’ve probably heard the story of Charles Sumner, the antislavery Senator who was brutally beaten on the floor of the Senate chambers. It’s a story that everyone should know, including kids, so Stu attempted to tell it in a way that would appeal to children.
Storytime with Stu: Charles Sumner
- This innocent looking bunny has the leftist trolls out in full force
- Maryland school shooting is being ignored by the media because it doesn’t fit their narrative
- Greed, excess, manipulation, robbery: this budget bill represents the worst of Washington DC
- There’s something missing from the European immigrant crime wave narrative
- Anti-abortion Democrats are a dying breed, but are sorely needed