You’ve probably heard the story of Charles Sumner, the antislavery Senator who was brutally beaten on the floor of the Senate chambers. It’s a story that everyone should know, including kids, so Stu attempted to tell it in a way that would appeal to children.
Storytime with Stu: Charles Sumner
- Pew Report: America’s Fundamental Transformation During Barack Obama’s Presidency
- Kamala Harris Grills CIA Nominee Pompeo on Gay Rights and Climate Change
- Obama’s Final Revenge: Screws Cuban Refugees
- WATCH: Funniest Moments From Ben Carson’s Confirmation Hearing
- Kidnapped ‘Supermom’ Sherri Papini Returns Home as New Conspiracy Theories Swirl