On tonight’s special edition of Real News, TheBlaze’s national security editor Buck Sexton took a look inside an intelligence community technique known as ‘red cell’ where experts on a number of hot zones around the world wargame out the possible scenarios that could endanger United States interests. Buck sat down with Middle East affairs analyst Hussein Ibish to discuss potential conflict scenarios in the region’s near future.
Real News Special Report: Red Cell
- ‘Livid’ Mom Wants This Video of Her Son’s ‘Horrifying’ Treatment by TSA Agent to Go Viral
- Father of Rockville High Rape Suspect Arrested, Has a Case of His Own Pending in Immigration Court
- Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due to ‘Too Many White Students’
- Girl Sets Out to Show How Intolerant Feminists Are, And Is Quickly Proven Right
- Sessions Takes Aim at ‘Dangerous’ Sanctuary Cities, Warns on Funding