On tonight’s special edition of Real News, TheBlaze’s national security editor Buck Sexton took a look inside an intelligence community technique known as ‘red cell’ where experts on a number of hot zones around the world wargame out the possible scenarios that could endanger United States interests. Buck sat down with Middle East affairs analyst Hussein Ibish to discuss potential conflict scenarios in the region’s near future.
Real News Special Report: Red Cell
- How to Cut Your Health Expenses Without Waiting for Congress to Get Its Act Together
- Marine’s Bucket List for Dying Dog Who Saved His Life
- Watch: Hollywood Star Jim Carrey Delivers Incredible Speech About Forgiveness, Grace and Jesus
- California Imam Prays: ‘Annihilate’ Every Jew ‘Down to the Very Last One’
- Cabinet Level Revolt Over Trump’s Treatment of Jeff Sessions. “A Cluster****” One Secretary Calls It.