On tonight’s special edition of Real News, TheBlaze’s national security editor Buck Sexton took a look inside an intelligence community technique known as ‘red cell’ where experts on a number of hot zones around the world wargame out the possible scenarios that could endanger United States interests. Buck sat down with Middle East affairs analyst Hussein Ibish to discuss potential conflict scenarios in the region’s near future.
Real News Special Report: Red Cell
- Filmmaker Beaten in Sweden Reveals Why the European Rape Crisis Is Being Ignored
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response
- Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal