On tonight’s special edition of Real News, TheBlaze’s national security editor Buck Sexton took a look inside an intelligence community technique known as ‘red cell’ where experts on a number of hot zones around the world wargame out the possible scenarios that could endanger United States interests. Buck sat down with Middle East affairs analyst Hussein Ibish to discuss potential conflict scenarios in the region’s near future.
Real News Special Report: Red Cell
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Good Ol’ Honest Abe
- A Timeless Lesson on Prayer Taught By George Washington
- Aspiring School Shooter in Washington Was Busted After His Grandma Found His Journal
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Abraham Lincoln’s Assassination