On tonight’s special edition of Real News, TheBlaze’s national security editor Buck Sexton took a look inside an intelligence community technique known as ‘red cell’ where experts on a number of hot zones around the world wargame out the possible scenarios that could endanger United States interests. Buck sat down with Middle East affairs analyst Hussein Ibish to discuss potential conflict scenarios in the region’s near future.
Real News Special Report: Red Cell
- Teacher ridicules eighth-grader in front of class for this INSANE reason
- ‘I remember thinking liberals were the good guys’: Dave Rubin on why he really left the left
- Observations of an Irishman: Lessons from Aldar Hay Hospital and the fight for Alfie Evans
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.