TheBlaze Radio Network’s Doc Thompson and Skip LaCombe filled in for Glenn on radio this morning, and they (hilariously) speculated about Glenn’s big plans for 2014. Is Man in the Moon 2 on the horizon? Will Glenn offer the audience an inside look at his ranch’s inner workings? Plus, what will he ‘restore’ this year? Doc and Skip place wagers, while trying to keep their jobs in the clip below:
What big plans does Glenn have in store for 2014?
- Stephen Hawking Says We’re in the Middle of a “Global Revolt Against Experts”
- For the First Time, a Civilian Pilot Flew a Jetpack
- NCAA Issues Ultimatum To North Carolina: You Have 48 Hours To Repeal Transgender Bathroom Bill
- The Freedom Caucus Is The Silver Lining In The Obamacare Debacle
- Artificial Intelligence Tech Will Arrive in Three Waves