Mike Rowe joined Glenn on last night’s Glenn Beck Program, and apart from talking about his new book, Profoundly Disconnected: A True Confession from Mike Rowe, and the jobs crisis in America, Glenn challenged Mike to flex his voiceover muscle. With the aid of some Olympic curling footage, a dramatic soundtrack, and a music stand, Mike delivered a gripping (and hilarious) reading of curling-centric script. Check it out below:
Can Mike Rowe make curling sound interesting?
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar Monologue Didn’t Unify the Country, But It Definitely Made Fun of Matt Damon
- Trump Cancels on White House Correspondents Dinner: ‘Have A Great Evening!’
- Family Pays for Flavored Water and Leaves, Waiter Finds Touching Note and $500 Tip on Their Check
- ‘Self-indulgent Speech’: Viola Davis Left out a Few Professions in Her #Oscars Speech
- HA! Women’s March Asks Men How They’ll Support ‘Day Without A Woman’, Men Answer HILARIOUSLY