Mike Rowe joined Glenn on last night’s Glenn Beck Program, and apart from talking about his new book, Profoundly Disconnected: A True Confession from Mike Rowe, and the jobs crisis in America, Glenn challenged Mike to flex his voiceover muscle. With the aid of some Olympic curling footage, a dramatic soundtrack, and a music stand, Mike delivered a gripping (and hilarious) reading of curling-centric script. Check it out below:
Can Mike Rowe make curling sound interesting?
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations