Ahead of his interview with Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) about the Obama Administration’s blatant abuse of power via the IRS, Glenn, Pat, and Stu couldn’t help but reflect on the “biggest charitable arm in the world” that is the Internal Revenue Service. Check out why April 15 is actually “the best day of the year” in the hilarious clip below:
Don’t you just feel so charitable on April 15th?
- Jim DeMint Thinks Trump’s Tax Plan Will Get the Administration Back On Track
- It’s Time to Take a Hard Look at the Ethics of AI
- ‘Livid’ Mom Wants This Video of Her Son’s ‘Horrifying’ Treatment by TSA Agent to Go Viral
- Father of Rockville High Rape Suspect Arrested, Has a Case of His Own Pending in Immigration Court
- Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due to ‘Too Many White Students’