The news today has been dominated by new revelations surrounding the attack on Benghazi. For the past week, TheBlaze has published a series of investigative stories detailing how exactly weapons supplied for Libyan rebels, with tacit support from the US government, ended up in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda. Then today, e-mails revealed an effort by the White House to link the attacks on the consulate in Benghazi to the Youtube video and not to a broader failure of the Obama administration’s foreign policy. In his morning, Glenn discussed the latest news on Benghazi, as well as TheBlaze’s investigation as part of For The Record: Zero Footprint.
The truth about Benghazi is coming out
- Rocky Rollout for Senate Healthcare Bill
- Kids Today: They Don’t Work Summer Jobs the Way They Used To
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams ‘Blood Money’ Gop Health Care Bill
- ISIS Just Blew up the 842-Year-Old Mosque Where It Announced Its Caliphate
- Johnny Depp Apparently Thought This Was the Ideal Time to Muse About Presidential Assassinations