The news today has been dominated by new revelations surrounding the attack on Benghazi. For the past week, TheBlaze has published a series of investigative stories detailing how exactly weapons supplied for Libyan rebels, with tacit support from the US government, ended up in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda. Then today, e-mails revealed an effort by the White House to link the attacks on the consulate in Benghazi to the Youtube video and not to a broader failure of the Obama administration’s foreign policy. In his morning, Glenn discussed the latest news on Benghazi, as well as TheBlaze’s investigation as part of For The Record: Zero Footprint.
The truth about Benghazi is coming out
- Dwayne Johnson Is Too Busy to Run for President in 2020 – but He’s Eyeing 2024
- Think You Can Tell Real From Fake? Maybe Not
- Three Things You Need to Know – December 15, 2017
- Seeing Is Believing? Not So Much. With This New Tech, You Won’t Be Able to Trust Your Eyes or Ears.
- As Part of the Fight Against Human Trafficking, Painter Creates ‘Underground Railroad’