The news today has been dominated by new revelations surrounding the attack on Benghazi. For the past week, TheBlaze has published a series of investigative stories detailing how exactly weapons supplied for Libyan rebels, with tacit support from the US government, ended up in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda. Then today, e-mails revealed an effort by the White House to link the attacks on the consulate in Benghazi to the Youtube video and not to a broader failure of the Obama administration’s foreign policy. In his morning, Glenn discussed the latest news on Benghazi, as well as TheBlaze’s investigation as part of For The Record: Zero Footprint.
The truth about Benghazi is coming out
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy
- German ‘Bordoll’ Begs the Question, Don’t Real Men Want More Than Just Plastic?
- Three Things You Need to Know – October 20, 2017
- Indiana Court: You Can Have Sex With Teens, Just Don’t Trade Pictures