Where is the good news? That’s what Glenn asked his staff this morning. After all, pretty much everything he had seen on the news was either 1) negative or 2) a distraction. Glenn isn’t really interesting in showing people the negative anymore, and wants to show people stories of tangible hope. Where do those stories come from? Glenn explained in The Daily Briefing:
The Daily Briefing: Where is the good news?
- Thought Provoking Video Challenges Everyone Claiming Trump is #NotMyPresident
- Oopsie! Department of Education Cops to Massive Math Error on Student Loans
- Doomsday Bunkers of the Rich and Famous: ‘You Need So Many Things to Ride Out the Apocalypse’
- Did You Hear About Pro-life Women (and Men) Marching in San Francisco?
- Obama Admin Reportedly Pulled Another Shady Last-minute Stunt With Your Money