It hasn’t taken much time for our younger shepherd Ella to realize she needed new friends. She has always only barked at the cows but this morning we found her out back. Maybe they were comforting her.
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears
- Video Surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos Defending Pedophilia, ACU Board Reportedly Not Consulted on CPAC invite
- Goodbye CPAC. You’re Now Dead to Me
- The Vault: Forgotten Heroes of Black History