Tonight on The Glenn Beck Program, Glenn put two maps side-by-side. He created the first map on his former cable news program about two years ago. The map showed the countries that Glenn predicted would experience unrest and riots that would sweep through the Middle East begin to spread across the globe.
He believed that radicals, Islamists, communists, socialists would:
- will work together against Israel
- will work together against capitalism
- will work together to overturn stability
He was ridiculed by both the left and the right for the map.
The second map was used on the very same cable news network over the weekend.
So, where does the world stand today? Glenn shared some stories you most likely haven't heard in the news.
- In South Africa, an all out labor strike has resulted in 'lethal' clashes with the police as they fire rubber bullets to disperse crowds.
- Spain, Greece and Portugal are still broke and more austerity talks have been met by more violent protests.
- In China, violent protests and calls for "war with Japan" have begun following Japan's move to take control of islands that have long been claimed for by both countries. In what is sure to be completely unrelated Japan's ambassador to China died suddenly this week.
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard announced that they have troops on the ground now in Syria.
- U.S. Embassies have been violently attacked in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Lebanon, India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, to name a few.
- A huge fleet of warships from more than 25 countries, including: the U.S., Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, have formed in the Strait of Hormuz to conduct a 'military exercise'.
- The United States also has a nuclear powered supercarrier headed to the same region, and should arrive in about 10 days.
But that's not all. Glenn also shared Netanyahu's comments from over the weekend on Iran's nuclear capabilities.
"But tonight I don't want to talk to you about war," Glenn told viewers.
"I want to talk to you about the war on the dollar. I want to try and explain what is being done to our economy, and what this means to you."
Glenn prefaced his statement with this:
"If you think you are prepared, please check that you are prepared again. You need cash on hand, gold and silver. God. You have to have food. The world is going to change dramatically - the world as you know it is not going to remain like this. I want to show you the economy and why you really need to know what is going on."
Glenn explained that America's credit rating was downgraded again - something his critics said would never happen.
China keeps building "ghost cities" to keep their people employed and to keep them from rioting, but like Glenn already explained, they're rioting. Are they really the future of the economy that so many power players on the left claim them to be?
"Two years ago the Fed owned the most American debt," Glenn said, "and since then it has exploded."
Under Obama the Fed's holdings of U.S. debt have quintupled - increasing a whopping 452%.
"On January 28th, 2009, the Fed owned $302 billion in U.S. Treasury Securities," he explained to viewers. "On April 25th, 2012, the date of the last report, the Fed owned $1.668 trillion."
Experts say that by the end of 2014 the Fed will own as much as $5 trillion worth of debt. This becomes a big problem for the value of your dollar because the Fed doesn't have that kind of money.
"They do was many common criminals do when they don't have money, but still want it - they print it."
Last week, the Fed announced QE3, this could be the week that put the final nail in the coffin of America's economy.
Glenn reminded viewers of George Soro's comments on the declining U.S. dollar, Andy Stern and other union leader's comments on the "workers of the world uniting" and their goal of globally leveling the playing field.
"Their goal is to level the global playing field. To make things "fair". They know that printing more money weakens the dollar. They're not printing to help America - they're printing it to achieve global equality," Glenn said.
The "99%ers" of the United States of America, are the 1%ers to the rest of the world.
Glenn explained that the scariest part of QE3 is that there is no set amount - there is no end to the printing. It starts at $40 billion, then it's unlimited. The Fed has an unchecked green light to print as much money as they want - making it all that much easier to destroy the dollar.
"That's exactly what happens when there is a rapid increase in the money supply that isn't supported by growth in the output of goods and services," Glenn explain, referring to Weimar.
Glenn gave example of example of countries who attempted to print their way out of economic trouble - none of which did so successfully. In fact, they all resulted in one major thing: massive inflation.
"I don't know what the point of no return is," Glenn said, "but I do know that we are going the wrong direction."