With small business Saturday tomorrow, Glenn would like to thank you for supporting all of the hardworking entrepreneurs in The Marketplace by TheBlaze. Watching each business grow is a gift we cherish each day and one that would not be possible without your support. Please take a moment to view a few of Glenn's favorite things in The Marketplace, we have a feeling you will find something you'll love.
1. Danny Jameson of Saratoga Chips knows what he’s doing. He mixed potato chip crumbles in a milk chocolate cup and dusted it with sea salt, need we say more?
2. When 'Made in the USA' is a holiday shopping necessity, Bouncing Berry Farm has your covered with warm, handcrafted, American made scarves.
3. A family business dedicated to chocolate! Try Mrs. Cavanaugh's most famous chocolate assortment in a 1 or 2 lb. variety.
4. This cranberry jalapeno jelly is amazing on crackers, bread, (We’ve found it works well right out of the jar too).
5. These extra-large Virginia peanuts happen to be the most addicting on the planet.
6. Your family will thank you for this Nebraska Star Beef (noticing a trend in Glenn's favorite things?) package. Includes 4 14oz Ribeyes, 4 12oz NY Strips, 4 10oz Sirloins, 4 -4 packs 1/3lb Fusion Patties, and a 7oz bottle of Nebraska Star Beef seasoning.
7. Talk about an innovative small business woman - only 1 tablespoon of this all natural laundry detergent will wash up to 70 loads of clothes.
8. A spectacular bath and body gift idea that will arrive in an old fashioned wooden soap crate. Includes 8 oz. bottle of lavender body oil, a sugar scrub, shea body butter, and two bars of moisturizing olive oil soap.
9. Learn the U.S. Constitution while having fun with your family this Christmas, try out the Constitution Quest game.
10. These pillows are filled with the softest premium duck feather and down for the ultimate sleeping experience.