On radio this morning, Glenn discussed the work Mercury One is doing to aid the Israeli people during this time of conflict. Mercury One is now working directly with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) via the Israel Support Fund to provide the supplies they need to keep the men and women fighting safe.
"We have a list of things that the Israelis have asked us for," Glenn said. "It's like socks and undershirts and hats and things like that. Flashlights that they really need. Mercury One is prepared to ship it all over. If you want to give to Mercury One and support the IDF and support those in Israel, you can do that. Every dollar raised goes right to this fund. You can do it now at MercuryOne.org."
Below is a list of what has been requested:
- 100 Leatherman Supertool pliers @ $112/each = $11,200.00
- 500 sets of 2 underwear, socks, and undershirt @ $8/each = $4,000
- Army Field Intelligence: 350 hats and shirts - $9/each = $3,150
- KFIR Brigade: 500 Hats for soldiers in extreme heat all day @ $5/each = $2,500
- Nahal Special Forces: 200 head flashlights @ $11/each = $2,200
- Nahal Special Forces: 15 Coffee Maker sets for the soldiers in the field @ $35/each - $525
- Fallen Soldier Identification Unit: 200 sets of 2 underwear, socks, and undershirt @ $8/each = $1,600
- 82 Tank Brigade – 200 head flashlights @ $11/each = $2,200
- Unit 427 Special Forces: 150 head flashlights @ $11/each = $1650
- 8100 Field Intelligence: 100 shirts and hats @ $9/each = $900
- Golani 13 (the hardest hit unit so far): 500 head flashlights @ $11/each = $5,500
- Golani 13: 100 bullet proof vest bags @ $42/each = $4,200
- Golani 12: 500 head flashlights @ $42/each = $4,200
- Navy Seals 13 – 200 Leatherman Pliers Supertool @ $112.00/each (these are a different type of Leatherman) = $22,400
- Navy Seals 13: 200 Special Head Flashlights @ $45/each = $9,000
TOTAL PRICE = $75,225
You can learn more about the Mercury One Israel Support Fund HERE.