In The Immortal Nicholas, Glenn fundamentally transforms the figure of Kris Kringle, which the world now mainly associates with shopping, all while staying true to the real story of the baby who brought redemption and salvation to the entire world.
On Tuesday, October 27th at 8pm Eastern Time, Glenn will host a live discussion and book signing surrounding his latest novel.
Join a free 60 minute live streaming of the book signing, as Glenn shares his inspiration behind the novel and answers questions submitted by viewers and readers.
For those who want to participate, Glenn encourages readers to listen to the first chapter of the book prior to the signing and pay attention to the following themes:
- Fathers (and sons)
- Growing from boyhood to manhood
- Protecting children from danger
- Death (physical / spiritual)
Ask your self these questions:
- What in the chapter brings out these themes?
- Do these themes belong in a book about Christmas? Why? Why not?
- Does this book fit in with the other books Glenn has written? How is it similar? How is it different?
- If you read The Christmas Sweater or The Snow Angel, how does this compare?
- Do you relate to Agios?
Have a question for Glenn? Pre-order your copy of the book and submit your question to Glenn during the live stream. Glenn will also be calling some random purchasers during the broadcast to discuss their questions live on air.