After the attack on the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris earlier this year, CNN posed several, shall we say --- obvious --- questions about Islam, perhaps even more relevant now, in the wake of the latest terrorist attack in Paris:
1. Does Islam encourage violence?
2. Why have there been so many recent attacks by extremist Muslims?
3. How do many Muslims feel right now?
4. Does Islam really ban all images of the Prophet Mohammed?
5. Why is Mohammed so important to Muslims?
6. Does Islam need a Reformation?
7. How can the extremists be stopped?
Shocking, right? Aren't these be the questions everyone should be asking right now?
What’s Glenn’s take? Watch Glenn tonight on TheBlaze TV (5:00 p.m. ET) as he discusses Islam, what they want and why. He’ll be sharing references from his book It Is About Islam and more.
Featured Image: A photo taken on November 16, 2015 in Paris shows the Eiffel Tower illuminated with the colors of the French flag in tribute to the victims of the November 13, 2015 Paris terror attacks. (Photo by ALAIN JOCARD/AFP/Getty Images)