Ready for some chilling news?
According to the San Bernardino Sun, mass murderer Syed Rizwan Farook had multiple photos of a Rialto high school on his cellphone.
As a health inspector for the San Bernardino County Department of Health, Farook inspected the majority of Rialto Unified School District’s 30 food preparation facilities twice a year, according to the district.
Sources close to the investigation report that FBI investigators searched Carter High School in Rialto on Monday after multiple exterior photos of the school were discovered on a cellphone owned by Farook.
Additionally, 89.3 KPCC Southern California public radio reported that Farook visited eleven school sites to inspect cafeterias through his job.
Officials found out less than a day after the shootings that Farook had been at a high school campus two months before the shootings that left 14 people dead and 21 wounded.
Linda Bardere, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino City Unified School District said the school district didn’t want to take any chances, so officials asked the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians for help because school police were busy at the shooting site.
“San Manuel did allow their bomb sniffing canine unit to come out to Arroyo Valley High School and clear the kitchen and also clear the pool areas where Mr. Farook had visited just a month or two before,” Bardere said.
After nothing suspicious was found, officials pulled records for other school cafeteria inspections carried out by Farook and found that he had visited ten other campuses to inspect cafeterias.
This news follows the recent report 73 individuals linked to terrorism were found actually working for TSA. Now, it seems U.S. schools have been breached as well.
Featured Image: San Bernardino Unified School District logo