Tina Fey made an epic return to Saturday Night Live over the weekend, doing a spot-on impersonation of Sarah Palin's endorsement of Donald Trump in Ames, Iowa.
Wearing Palin-esque glasses and the shiny, spiky sweater from the endorsement rally, Fey and Donald Trump impersonator Darrell Hammond created a hilarious opening sketch.
Here are our top five favorite zingers:
1. "I'm here because America is struggling. So many of us have lost our jobs at the factory or our reality shows about Alaska."
2. "We turn on the news every morning and are shocked to see we're not even on it, because we've been replaced by immigrants like Geraldo Rivera."
3. "I'm here for all you teachers and teamsters, you farmers and charmers. Whether you're a mom or two broke girls or three men and a baby, or a rock 'n roller, holy roller, pushin' stroller."
4. "Thank you, Iowa, and God bless some of the United States of America!"
5. "Guess what, America, I don't really think this guy should be president."
Fey’s take on Palin dates back to John McCain’s 2008 run for president when she was his vice presidential running mate.
Featured Image: Screenshot of Tiny Fey impersonating Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live.