Article courtesy of WHIO.
PIKE COUNTY, Ohio — The Ohio Attorney General now reports eight people have been discovered dead in execution-style killings in four homes on Union Hill Road in Pike County, about 70 miles east of Cincinnati.
Here’s what is known right now:
• Five adults, two children dead. 8th body unknown
• No arrests, no active shooter
• Victims appear to have been shot
• Killings appear to be execution-style
• Victims appear to be from same family
UPDATE @ 2:26 p.m.:
Just before 2 p.m., Ohio Attorney General Mike Dewine stated an 8th body had just been discovered in Pike County. Previous reports indicated 7, but now another body has been discovered.