History tells both the beautiful and ugly stories of humankind. From the depths of depravity to the heights of man's creativity, it shows the best and worst of us. The artifacts below, never before seen together, showed this disparity at Liars or Liberty, presented last weekend by Mercury Museum.
Can you guess which item Glenn has used? Answer at the bottom . . . no peeking!
1. Hitler's No. 1 Nazi pin and hat
2. Titanic lifeboat placard, salad plate and cover-up letter
3. Tokyo Rose's microphone
4. Mayflower Bible, only known deed to the ship, and a Pilgrim's hat and gun
5. Thomas Jefferson's Koran, two leathernecks worn by sailors to protect their throats and a sword from the Barbary pirates
6. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory golden ticket
7. First prototype of the One Ring from Lord of the Rings --- the ring to rule them all
8. General Robert E. Lee's handwritten surrender terms from the Civil War and a fragment of the surrender flag
9. D-Day flag, torn and tattered, from the beaches of Normandy
10. Abraham Lincoln's writing desk, chair and a handwritten letter as a congressman, outlining his case against slavery (which debunks progressive lies about his priority to end slavery)
11. General George Patton's toe tag
12. General Douglas MacArther's corn cob pipe
Liars or Liberty was held in conjunction with the release of Glenn's new book, Liars: How Progressives Exploit Our Fears for Power and Control, available now at bookstores everywhere.
Featured Image: The only known deed to the Mayflower, which surfaced in 1992 and went into a private collection. Liars or Liberty was its first known public viewing.
Answer: Tokyo Rose's microphone